This is our flagship room and is a great room to work in. Nigel Heath has been mixing in here for over 10 years on a large format Neve console and has had the pleasure of crafting the sound on everything from Spooks, Hot Fuzz, Downton Abbey, In Bruges, Shaun of the Dead, Four Lions and many, many more projects amounting to hundreds of hours of material.
Designed by White Mark, this studio has been carefully crafted into one of the best sounding rooms in London.
- AMS NEVE MMC Console, 48 Fader, 500 paths
- 2 Pro–Tools HD 3
- 2 Radar 24
- Christie HD Projection onto a Perlux Screen
- Dynaudio M3F 6.1 Monitoring Powered by Custom Modified Chameleon Amplification and a Dolby CP650 Cinema Processor
- Eventide Harmonizer
- Eventide Orville
- TC Reverb Units
- Lexicon Reverb Units
- 2 Cedar DNS1000
- A huge selection of outboard gear some of which is custom made
- Wide selection of Microphones for voice recording
back to top